If you are wondering how to make the best chocolate chip cookies worry not, you are at the right place. Got a sweet tooth? got some sweet cravings? How to make chocolate chip cookies?
Is the foodie inside you craving for something Scrumptious? Got many questions?
Well, You don’t have to keep thinking anymore because it is time something should be done to satisfy the inner you.
Imagine if you could just get up and make yourself delicious chewy, mouth-watering chocolate chip cookies, which can be a quick solution for your midnight hunger, how great?
Life would be… Well, stop dreaming because we are about to make that into a reality.
I am here to share a mouth-watering recipe of our all-time favourite how to make chocolate chip cookies that will surely satisfy your taste buds.
The first step is simple to grab yourself all the ingredients that you’re gonna need to get started, don’t know them?
- 1 1/4 cup refined and powdered sugar (220g approx)
- 2 cups plain refined organic flour (290 approx)
- 1 cup of butter melted sifted (200g approx)
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of natural baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 organic brown/white eggs
- Chocolate or chocolate chips (100-200g approx)
We now know the ingredients. Lets look into the step by step process of how to make chocolate chip cookies.
Step 1: Firstly, Add the refined sugar, melted smooth butter in a pan. Mix them well together till it gets a smooth texture.
Step 2: Secondly, separate the baking powder, refined flour, vanilla and a small amount of salt together and add it to the mixture and stir them well.
Third step: After that, mix the smooth batter from step 2 and stir it continuously.
Step 4: Break the white or organic brown egg and mix using your hand again.
(Add the chocolate bar or chocolate chips at this stage if you’re making chocolate chip cookies)
Step 5: Spread some more butter onto the baking tray. Slowly add the chocolate bars or finely chopped chocolate chips and keep stirring. The parchment paper should be along the edges of the pan.
Step 6: Chill this mixture for at least 90 minutes so that your cookies become thicker when cooked.
(Also, don’t keep biscuits close to each other otherwise they will get stuck together.)
Step 7: Preheat the oven at 340 °F and add three teaspoons of the smooth mixture in the cookie sheet. Take out the chilled dough from the refrigerator and keep a 3-inch distance between the biscuit on the parchment sheet. You can cook the cookies for about 11-12 minutes. This can be also validated if you start to see a golden brown colour.
Step 8: Take the bowl out of the oven and allow it to cool for ten to fifteen minutes before taking the cookies from the tray.
( It will take time to bake if the size of the biscuit is quite large)
Just remember that if you want the cookies to be chewy, do not bake them for a longer time & if you want them to be crunchy, then you can wait a bit more to make them crispier. ( That depends on your personal preference )
When the edges are golden brown, it is ready.
Secret tips about the recipe:
● One detail to keep in mind is to always use butter at a cool temperature while applying it on your dough. That is because a dough that is too warm tends to stretch out and makes the cookies thin.
● Mostly, Chocolate Chip Cookies can stay fresh for about 5-6 days. But if they start to soften, you can always reheat them for a few minutes at 350°F. You can also prevent this from happening by wrapping your cookies in bread or tortilla. This keeps them exactly as you like them to be.
● Using smaller chocolate chips allows every bite to be full of chocolate while that is not the case with the bigger chocolate chips.
● For a variation, you can use white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips to add to your classic chocolate chips.
Voila!!The best chocolate chip cookies with eggs is ready!!
If you loved our post on how to make the best chocolate chip cookies, please share this recipe with your friends and family.